Oxidizer 5 lb.


Master Clear Oxidizer Shock – 5 lbs. – Non – Chlorine Shock/Oxidizer Granules

Master Clear Oxidizer Shock is a non-chlorine oxidizer designed to use active oxygen to consume nonbacterial waste & convert it into gas that can be released into the atmosphere.  Chlorine-Free Oxidizer, restoring water clarity.  A fast-acting and effective non-chlorinated treatment for spa water.  Its unique ingredients activate the chlorine dose applied in the water to oxidate and eradicate contaminants.  It removes the inorganic chemical by-products, & waste from using the spa & gets it out of your spa water.  Oxidizers are designed to be used with your sanitizer to leave your water crystal clear.

Shopping Basket
Hot tub parts and maintenance